Adapt Your Home
CRW (Care and Repair Worcestershire) is a tried, tested and trusted provider of home improvements – specialising in adapting and repairing peoples’ homes. Our service, quite literally, changes the quality of life for our customers by turning their home into a place which meets their mobility needs. Many of our customers choose us when they are having difficulty living in their home, many are referred to us by Occupational Therapists. Some of the solutions we could offer are:
- A new kitchen or bathroom with special features to assist with mobility issues.
- Grab rails in any part of the home, inside or out to help with awkward spaces.
- Adding a ramp to the outside of your home.
- Converting a garage or building an extension to provide extra ground floor space.
These are just some examples, we give a bespoke service to each customer depending on their requirements and make the process stress free and low risk. Our service covers everything from sourcing grants for work (if eligible) to securing quotes, over-seeing the work carried out and finally making checks and signing off everything when you are happy.
Unlike commercial providers of adapted kitchens and bathrooms we are not sales driven so can be trusted to give the right advice from knowledgeable staff with years of experience. So if you want a complete home improvement service which looks after the customer from beginning to end; contact us.
CRW is a Home Improvement Agency, which is a not for profit organisation funded by the Government and part of the Fortis Living Group. We work in partnership with local councils across Worcestershire and the NHS.
To find out more you can visit the CRW website http://www.crwhome.co.uk
To speak to one of our team to find out more call us on 01684 579456 or email email@example.com
Your Housing Options
If you decide the home you currently live in is no longer suitable, you may want to know what other options you have. CRW can advise both private customers and Fortis Living tenants about the options that are available for your circumstances.
Some of the steps our customers have taken include:
- Moving to a smaller property.
- Moving closer to family and friends or moving in with family.
- Moving into a care home or a sheltered housing scheme.
Our Housing Options service can:
- Explain the housing or care options available to you.
- Help you stay independent in your own home by helping you adapt your property.
- Give advice on the range of support services available to help you manage better at home, including care services on discharge from hospital.
- Offer practical help with arranging removal companies, liaising with Estate Agents, finding a solicitor.
- We can help you if you are trying to sell your property and looking for another.
- Support is also provided for all tenures.
If you are looking for information or advice for yourself or someone you are supporting and you live in the Worcestershire area then this service is for you.
Contact Melissa Seery our Housing Options Caseworker on 01684 579 456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private appointment to discuss your options. This is a free service and is funded by the government.