Back to the list

How do I apply for a dropped kerb?

Permission for a dropped kerb is the responsibility of your local County Council. They will be able to explain the process, provide details of the cost involved and any application forms needed. To find out more contact your local County Council.

You will also need to put the alteration request in writing to us at - Assets Department, Progress House, Midland Road, Worcester, WR5 1DU