Complaints and Compliments Form

Comment, Compliment or Complaint

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

Complaining about a neighbour

If your complaint is about a neighbour or anti-social behaviour, you can report this to us by;

calling us on 0330 123 0700


You can also contact Crimestoppers to report criminal activity on 0800 555 111

Complaints and Compliments Printable Form