Over 60? Looking to rent?
If you are aged 60 or over, you could be eligible for one of our retirement properties which are available in various locations across Herefordshire and Worcestershire. These properties are designed to give you;
- The freedom to live independently;
- Reassurance through Housing Tenancy Worker visits;
- Access to a personal alarm system (service provided through Worcestershire Telecare) in case of an emergency;
- Access to a 24/7 Falls Response Service in Worcestershire who can help you if you fall at home and are uninjured;
- Advice on benefits and utilities from Fortis Living specialist advisors;
- Financial help which is a huge factor when considering a move. If you are on a low income, Housing Benefit may cover some or all of the rent. For those eligible for pension credit, some support with meeting the cost of service charges may also be available, please do not let the cost put you off, we are here to help;
- Opportunities to socialise with other residents;
- Enjoyment of communal areas without the responsibility of maintaining gardens or facilities;
- No hassle with repairs or maintenance, Fortis Living have a 24 hour repairs service;
- You may feel safer than living alone.
To see our latest available properties visit the Home Choice Plus website.