Tell us what you think
The National Housing Federation (NHF) have put together a DRAFT document called Tenants Together.
The Tenants Together document details how it is vitally important that housing associations operate in a way that:
- Values the voice and experience of tenants and residents
- Is open and transparent in terms of how they act and share information
- Welcomes challenge and is honest about where they need to improve.
The key actions identified in the draft Tenants Together document are:
- To introduce new expectations at board level
- To set out clear commitments for tenants and residents
- To give tenants and residents a louder voice, a stronger role in scrutiny, and more influence locally and nationally
- To provide a clear link to regulation
The NHF would really like to hear from Housing Association tenants and residents regarding the draft proposals.
Please see below the DRAFT Tenants Together document: also the Link to give your feedback.
Here is the link to give your feedback:
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org